Undisputed Queen of Hip-Hop: Supporting worthy causes, with special interest in #EducateOURMen, Anti-Violence and Rock-the-Vote.
Lyricist, Pioneer, Icon, Inspirational Speaker, Veteran and Entrepreneur describe one of the most prolific and well-respected female Hip-Hop artists of our time: MC Lyte. A pioneer in the industry, she opened the door for future female Hip-Hop artists by daring to do what had never been done while doing something she loved.MC Lyte is a highly sought-after speaker who has over 25 years of experience and wisdom and who delivers her inspirational messages to audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
MC Lyte’s message of empowerment to men, women, boys, and girls serves as a life-altering agent for change as she seeks to help women and girls redefine their essence through unity, empowerment and truth. Her message is old-school and new-school, young and old, funny and real; she’s smart as a whip; the girl next door; your big sister one moment and your little sister the next; mentor and friend . . . MC Lyte is “Unstoppable” and her messaage inspires others to achieve their greatest potential.
A role model to women and respected by men everywhere, Lyte never compromises who she is and consistently displays that a woman can turn heads fully clothed! Whenever possible, Lyte enjoys traveling across the nation to use her expertise and story of success to motivate others to take ownership of the world around them while striving to be the best they can possibly be. Author of “Unstoppable: Igniting the Power Within to Achieve Your Greatest Potential,” Lyte is also very active in many social projects, including anti-violence campaigns and Rock the Vote.
MC Lyte is the presiding President of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Recording Academy, co-host of the nationally syndicated Café Mocha radio show, and she is also a proud honorary member of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority, Inc.
• Commencement/Graduation Inspiration for Youth, Teens, and College Graduates
• Making Your Mark in Entertainment: Voice Over, Acting, MCing, DJing, and Inspiring Others
• Hip-Hop History: What We Wanted Then, Now and for the Future
• Hip-Hop Pedagogy: MC Lyte’s Perspective on Hip-Hop in the Classroom
• Men, Women, Boys and Girls: Redefining Hip-Hop Culture with Respect and Dignity
• Redefining the Essence of Women and Girls through Hip-Hop, Empowerment, and Unity
• Self Esteem, Self Respect, and Self Love
• Unstoppable: Achieving Your Greatest Potential
• Unstoppable: Making Your Legacy Last in the Entertainment Industry
• Women in Hip-Hop: Female Influence Then and Now
• Women, Wealth & Relationships (panel with other celebrities and foundation board members)
Help me find a Speaker
"I called several companies and got promises for information on speakers. GBS was the first company who delivered without a return phone call. I was impressed by the level of professionalism and the willingness they offered to help us in selecting a speaker who could fit our corporate needs. Turnaround time for answers and documents was never more than 24 hours."