Opens the door to Successful Growth and Transformation!
Keith R. Wyche
With more than 30 years experience earning serious results for some of America’s best known corporations, including Ameritech, Convergys, AT&T, IBM, Pitney Bowes and SuperValu, Keith has risen to become a successful corporate President and one of the highest-ranking African-American executives in the U.S. Keith understands the rules for success, rules he now shares as an author, speaker, and thought leader.
Keith knows first-hand how to lead an organization through change. As past President and CEO of Cub Foods (a division of SuperValu), a $3 billion grocery chain with more than 8,000 employees, Keith led the division to double-digit sales growth in his first year—even though his only retail experience with groceries was buying them.
After successfully turning around Cub Foods, SuperValu needed Keith to turn around their Acme Markets division, a larger division with 113 grocery and pharmacy stores and 11,000 associates that had been on a downward spiral as sales and profits had declined for the prior five years. Within a year, Keith had reversed that trend and led the chain to growth for the first time in a half a decade.
Before joining Supervalu, Keith was President of U.S. Operations for Pitney Bowes. There he turned around an organization that was losing clients, seeing its competition eat its market share, and suffering from a demoralized workforce.
Nationally Recognized Leader
Keith has been recognized for his achievements, both in the corner office and outside. His awards and honors include:
• Named one of the top 100 African American executives by both Savoy and Black Enterprise Magazines
• National Black MBA Association Board Member and named MBA of the Year
• Honored as a Man of Distinction by the National Urban League
• Profiled by Black Enterprise Magazine, Ebony Magazine, and Diversity MBA
• 2010 Executive of the Year by the Executive 50 Organization
• 2009 NAACP Image Award nominee for Outstanding Literary Work
• 2008 Inductee into the Martin Luther King Jr. International Board of Renaissance Leaders at Morehouse College in Atlanta, Georgia
• 2007 Diversity MBA Magazine Top 50 Under 50 African-American MBAs
Help me find a Speaker
- No Articles.
"I called several companies and got promises for information on speakers. GBS was the first company who delivered without a return phone call. I was impressed by the level of professionalism and the willingness they offered to help us in selecting a speaker who could fit our corporate needs. Turnaround time for answers and documents was never more than 24 hours."