Gabrielle Jordan has made a great deal of accomplishments, yet she knows that those accomplishments are only the beginning of her quest to leave a global impact in business, motivational speaking and publishing. With a list of recognitions under her belt, Gabrielle is creating tidal waves for her creativity and thought-provoking messages. Most recently, Gabrielle Jordan was featured in INC. as 1 of 5 Entrepreneurial Kids Who Basically Won the Internet in 2015 and honored as a M.A.D. (Making A Difference) Girl where she was recognized by the First Lady, Michelle Obama during the 2015 Black Girls Rock Awards Show.
Gabrielle Jordan, now age 16, is the owner of Jewelz of Jordan, an upscale jewelry business, which she started at the age of 9. However, Gabrielle’s passion for business did not stop there. Gabrielle is the co-founder of the ExCEL Youth Mentoring Institute, helping other young entrepreneurs successfully create and launch business.
Gabrielle Jordan has taken her experience in business and her passion for inspiring others to publish the nationally recognized and #1 Amazon Bestselling book, The Making of a Young Entrepreneur: A Kids Guide to Developing the Mind-Set for Success which launched her platform as a sought-after speaker with accomplishments such as TEDx and keynoting events and conferences around the world.
Most of all, Gabrielle Jordan is a generous and service-oriented teenager who believes in lending a helping hand and heart to others. As a young philanthropist, she donates a portion of her profits to her favorite charities. She volunteers as a Youth Ambassador for the Tigerlily Foundation, where she supports the mission for breast health, education, wellness and empowerment for girls and women.
Gabrielle Jordan is quickly becoming a recognized name due to her features on several television and radio stations as well as news and online publications such as NPR, NBC, Fox News and BET to name a few. Gabrielle is currently a 10th grade home school student and her career goals include, but are not limited to becoming a gemologist, New York Times bestselling author and to continue her philanthropic endeavors.
•Recipient of the Key To The City of Corpus Christi, Texas
•The Root 2016 Young Futurists
• Philadelphia Kids Fashion Week 2016 Entrepreneurship Award
• INC. 5 Entrepreneurial Kids Who Basically Won the Internet in 2015
• 2015 Black Girls Rock! M.A.D. Girl Honoree
• 2015 Nehemiah Davis Foundation Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• 2014 TeenBusiness Top Twenty
• 2014 YESpreneur of the Year Award
• 2014 McDonald’s 365Black Community Choice Award
• 2014 Maryland Black Mayors Outstanding Leader Award
• Valedictorian – 2013 National CEO Leadership Institute Graduating Class
• 2013 Black Enterprise Teenpreneur of the Year Finalist
• 2013 Stiletto Women In Business Award Young Entrepreneur of the Year
• 2012 Greater Prince George’s Business Roundtable Outstanding CEO Award.
• 2012 Prince George’s Chamber of Commerce Young Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
• 2012 ALIVE Magazine Teenpreneur Entrepreneur of the Year
• 2012 She Matters Entrepreneurial Spirit Award
• Participant in the 31st Annual Edition of the Aetna African American History Calendar (April 2012)
• 2011 EPNET Rising Star Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
• 2011 EPNET Young Entrepreneur Scholarship Fund Award
Gabrielle is a little force of nature who I know will eclipse many of the accomplishments of many older entrepreneurs...- Dr. Willie Jolley, Award Winning Speaker & Best Selling Author
Throughout her talk, I was saying to myself “where did this kid get her chutzpah?!”. I’m more than three times her age, and I don’t have nearly that much chutzpah. She got up on that stage and spoke to a room of over 250 people and got a standing ovation. I realized that if a 13-year-old girl could move a room full of adults, then half the battle is in just believing it.- TEDx Rock Creek Park Attendee
..... I loved your book, and I just wanted to let you know that I finished reading the book the same day and it’s currently my favorite book I’ve ever read......Right after I finished reading your book, I went to my mom and asked her if I could have a dance studio and she said yes, so currently I am teaching about 10 students so far and I am enjoying it. I probably never would’ve thought of doing this, if it weren’t for your book. So I just wanted to thank you so much. I really appreciate it......Thank you again.- Ricarda
Gabrielle Jordan is perfect for
• Keynote Speaker
• Student Leadership Event
• Church Event Speaker, Panel and Discussions Speaker
• Workshop Speaker
• Commencement/Graduation Speaker
• Student Conference Speaker
• Corporate Events
• Entrepreneurship: The Making Of A Young Entrepreneur (Developing The Mindset Of An Entrepreneur)
• Leadership: Tomorrow's Leaders Are Leaders Today | Empowering The Next Generation Of Leader
• Unleashing Your Unique Value: What Makes You Unique, Makes You Valueable
• Empowerment: Dream Big | Let Your Voice Be Heard
As a young leader, I have to present myself as such. But how? Sometimes it can be hard to figure out how to look professional...
I recently received the most amazing surprise in the mail. It was a reminder of one of the greatest days of my life, the day...
How you feel about yourself should fuel your passion and push you past your challenges. It sounds so easy, right? It makes y...