Monogamy, Nature vs. Nurture?
I think that monogamy is artificial. I do not think it’s something that comes naturally to us.
– Tom Ford
So you want to be in a monogamous relationship with your partner. Well, all the information out there from people, history, and research say you’re in for an uphill battle. Our culture & society even though we are constantly getting wedding invites people don’t believe in its principle as it would appear with infidelity, shacking up, common law marriages, divorce…so I took a look at it to gain some insight.
I have found monogamy to be a nurtured behavior that men & women have failed to agree on in the 21st century. And with all that we have going on today it makes sense that it is such a point of contention.
Clickthe link below to find out more on Monogamy
Help me find a Speaker
"I called several companies and got promises for information on speakers. GBS was the first company who delivered without a return phone call. I was impressed by the level of professionalism and the willingness they offered to help us in selecting a speaker who could fit our corporate needs. Turnaround time for answers and documents was never more than 24 hours."
- Dr. Sanders: Imperatives of Building Strong Africa Democracies and Spurring Economic Development
- Closing the ancestral mystery gap for descendants of the African Diaspora
- Amb. Sanders Discuss Issues for the African Union on CCTV
- You are DRIVEN, but are you CONFIDENT? Part II
- 25 Things Father Should Tell Their Daughters